Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Precious Hair Goes to Waste

A few days ago I realized my nose hairs were getting a little long. I was at Chris and Nancy's house and asked her if I could borrow some scissors to get the job done. She graciously allowed me to defile her scissors. As I was trimming the hairs over her bathroom sink I thought about "Dumb and Dumber." You know, the scene where there is a pile of hair on the ground and they show Harry and Lloyd getting their nose hairs trimmed? That visual had me laughing pretty hard and I soon wondered where I could find enough hair to leave on their sink. I quickly began cutting small chunks of hair from my head, a dangerous move considering my current condition. I later called Chris and asked him how the prank went. He said she didn't even notice. He also said I had put way too much hair on the sink for the joke to be believable (I can't imagine how she didn't see). This was later confirmed when my friend asked me why I had a few small bald spots on the back of my head.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

truly embarrassed

Brittany said...

You should have just taken locks from the little kiddies. They don't need to impress the ladies.

Nancy Clark said...

Sorry to spoil the fun. I guess I am just used to seeing little hairs all over the sink. Don't forget who I live with.

The Donkey said...

Uh, I have no idea what she is talking about. Major CREEEP!

Ryan said...

Ha Ha, more like Major Fool!