Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Chronicles of the Online Hunt: Setting the Trap and Experimenting

After days of witty dialogue with a frequent visitor to the watering hole I was successful in capturing one of these elusive cyber creatures. I was able to study this animal up close last weekend. We will call this specimen, subject A1. I was able to observe subject A1's eating habits as well as other qualities specifically unique to this species. A1 has recently migrated from the region of California. She is a new member to the Mormon heard. A1 is responsive to sushi and movies. Subject A1 is also responsive to verbal stimuli. I had another encounter with subject A1 last night. She seems to be partial to comedic situational television shows, such as The Office. Subject A1 is a fun specimen but I think I will have to let her back into the wild. However, I would like to track this specimen and maintain a good relationship.

2 comments:

Recondo said...

I am confused what are the Genus and Species of these creatures?

Anonymous said...

for some reason i have an urge to eat steak